After having facials and a few beers with a friend, they went to a Dollar Store and went Christmas Shopping. Selection at the Dollar Store is a little limited but, the Wife was able to come up with some ... interesting presents for me to open.
- A brownie mix
- A chocolate chip cookie mix
- A bag of chocolate chips
- A package of Daddy Ray's Fig Bars
- Chocolate Christmas bells (think chocolate kisses in the shape of a bell)
- Banana Chips
- A solid milk chocolate ballerina (from the Wife's friend)
- and the pièce de résistance, three masked wrestler action figures
She topped off the gifts with a stop at a convenience store.
- 20 scratchers ... which turned out to be worth $22.00
These presents went well with the twizzlers (a Christmas tradition) and bullet level I got from Mom, the Cabela's gift card from the Matron of Honor and Best Man, and Camino cash from the In-Laws and various other family members.
I have to say I had a very satisfying Christmas this year.