- This Friday is Homecoming at the wife's school. The game is between her new school and her old school. Her new school is favored to win. I haven't decided if I'll be going or not.
- After the the game the faculty party is at our place. It's supposed to be pretty chilly out this Friday so the party will probably be inside. Looks to be a pretty crowded house that night.
- On Sunday I'll be doing a hike on Sulphur Mountain Road. The hike is a 10 mile road through private ranch land. I've done parts before but never the entire 10 miles. There are also some 21 geocaches on the road so I'll be busy.
- Monday is Veteran's day - actually it's when Veteran's day is observed. The wife and the "J" are going to take an Harmonica Lesson at the local college. The wife seems to be fascinated by the harmonica. I don't have a musically talented bone in my body. I just tend to hum a lot. I suspect it's feedback.
- On Thursday we are going to a B-52s concert at the Chumash Casino. The "J" is joining us for this journey of food, gambling, and flashback.
- On Saturday, assuming the Los Padres national Forest is still closed to hikers, I'll be doing a hike along the o'l Boney trail in the Point Mugu State Park. This hike is around 10 miles and I have a list of 35 (!) geocaches on this trail.
- On Sunday is a trip down to Pasadena for the 2007 Doo Dah parade. The "J" will be accompanying us here as well. After the parade we will head south to San Juan Capistrano to visit the mission.
After that our dance card is empty. I'm sure that will change.